Child and Youth Advocates
Our child and youth advocates offer personalized support and follow up for families who visit SeaStar.
SeaStar’s child and youth advocates can:
- Provide emotional support
- Be a consistent point of contact
- Help caregivers to understand and navigate different systems and services
- Connect families with help and resources
- Offer information on understanding trauma, self-care, and healing
Child and youth advocate services are optional, free, and available for as long as a family needs them.
Families who have visited SeaStar can call a child and youth advocate at any time, regardless of the outcome of their visit.